Sunday, October 14, 2012

Letter #11

Dear Audriana,

I hope you are doing well, I have to tell you I love seeing pictures of you and things that you are doing. (Congrats on the 5k by the way).  It really helps me cope with missing you- knowing that you are still able to do some of the things you love and that its your current home away from home.

Anyway- mushy gushy aside, this weekend has been a blast.  My dad and Sharyl came into town and the moment they stepped into the house we hit the ground running.  Our projects included new lighting in the living room and painting/redecorating the playroom.  I have to tell you it looks great! I am so tickled by it I think it might become my playroom.  Zeke didn't stop playing in it this afternoon- pulling toy after toy out and reading to his animals in his little reading nook.  It's adorable and absolutely what that room needed.  I posted a couple of pictures online... hope you got to see them.

This letter is a little shorter than most in that I am pumping and the cow is almost done being milked.  Khloe has been AMAZING.  We took her and Zeke to a pumpkin patch and she just chilled.  She loves to people watch and SMILE all the time.  It's really like she is secretly smarter than all of us and laughs inwardly.  She is super ticklish around her neck chubbiness and its so much fun to kiss it and hear her laugh.

I love you a million and two, I am glad you enjoyed your trick or treat package.  Shout out to my mom for helping me ship it out!

Talk to you soon!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment