Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Letter #18

Hi Ladies!

I hope you are having a wonderful evening, morning, day!

Loves his sister!


It is RIDICULOUS how busy we have been.  I know, I know, I say that every post, but really.  This time I mean it.  I thought that after Christmas I was going to be pairing down, and learning the word "no".  Yea.... still don't know what that means.  You would have to laugh- my door is revolving, people leave people come.  But, I love it.  Hence my trepidation at ending it.  Oh well. 

Coming up I am hosting my birthday extravaganza! Pinterest crafts, good food, good friends, what else could a girl ask for? Maybe a cocktail or two ;)! It's going to be a smash! I can't wait.  The only thing that would make it better is if my besties could be here to help me celebrate, but I know you both will be there in spirit. 

Some of my favorite things: tea, sewing and watching TV on my iPad!


I recently sent you both a scrapbook, "A Day in the Life of Zeke and Khloe".  I hope you enjoy it! The kids and I had a ton of fun taking the pictures and documenting our normal day to day routine. 

In the last couple of weeks I have been doing a lot of introspection towards my life... maybe a little too much! I'm thinking about starting my own professional blog- like make some money for something I already love to do! I don't know... we will see where God leads me.  Lots of prayer please!
Girl's Weekend in Seattle... So much fun!



I love you girls! I can't wait to see you this summer, it can't come soon enough. 

The pictures tonight are a little random... but some of my faves!

Love,


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment