Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Letter #20

Hiya Ladies!

How's it going? I was pleasantly surprised to get multiple cards from you Audriana and a package from Nicole! Holy Cow did I feel special ;)! Thank you for the international love!

My birthday party was a wonderful success.  Everyone had a great time and the crafts/food went off without a hitch.  I can't wait for Christmas in July.  I learned what to do, and what not to do for the next one. First of all- while it was nice to have childcare available, it will be a kids free event so that the mommys can really relax! Second- I want more crafts.  I know that might be a little unrealistic, but I just love crafting! Lastly- I WANT YOU BOTH HERE! Anyway, just a couple things- and I imagine it will be just as awesome, if not more so.

To wrap up my birthday, we went out to dinner with family and a Dodgers game with the kiddos.  I enjoyed myself! Especially with all of the gorgeous flower deliveries, I was totally spoiled.

So------ big news------- I accepted a job at Sylvan, as their Director of Education in Anthem.  I am SO excited.  I haven't worked there for over a year, and never this position, but I know its the place for me. I'll be interacting with parents and helping students reach their goals! I start in a couple weeks one day a week until the end of the school year, and then it's to three days a week. I am itching to get started!

I love you both!
xoxox
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment