I have been busy planning you party Audriana, it's been so much fun! This weekend I'm going to a resale boutique in Cave Creek that has a plethora of vintage stuff... Here's to hoping I find some cute knick knacks for the center pieces. I am also helping a really good friend of mine plan her daughter's 8th grade graduation party- think sparkles and pink- two of my favorite things. Then- I have Khloe's party which is getting closer and closer. I am sectioning off space in my room on the wall so I can hang up my ideas and actually start executing some things. Nicole- I love that number you made for Sophie so I am going to have to figure that out :). When you get back I think we should just be party planners, we would make a great team! And then Audriana can come in and help- the tres amigas! I love it!
This past week I had a friend come over and we took some pictures of Khloe- a mini photoshoot, with a smash cake and everything! I can't wait to post some pictures- but I do have a couple I took as test shots. I also have some pictures of Zeke I took to make his invitations. I had ordered some off Etsy, but just wasn't wowed so I just decided to make my own! He had so much fun dressing up in his superhero costumes. Today he told me he loves superhero much + wolverine much. I was thrilled, of course because that's a big deal here in the Parrott household.
Khloe took a couple steps tonight all on her own. She of course would only do it for daddy but she is working on it- not quite ready to walk yet! We went to her first music class on Wednesday and she was clapping and enjoying every minute! My little dancer and singer!
I promise to write again soon, without such a big gap.... My life is being turned upside down with everything that is going on- but I love it! My job at Sylvan is amazing and it's exactly where I want to be, I just can't wait to kick it into gear and be there three days a week!
Love you both!
Katie (your sistah from anotha motha)
P.S. I need you both to let me know when in July would be good to have my Pinterest party [christmas in July theme].
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment