Monday, November 12, 2012

Letter #13 HIJACKED!

DEAR AUDRIANA- YOUR LETTER HAS BEEN HIJACKED.

This week I am writing to my dear friend Nicole.  She happened to leave me just at the same time you did.  So, within a matter of weeks not only did I lose one of my best friends- but both lol .  I mean I know its only temporary- and that Nicole and you will be back before I know it but hey- what is a girl to do?

So anyway, this week is a Dear Nicole because I have been remiss in not writing her too.   I did try to send a package but was told promptly that it would cost 111$! Now, Nicole, you are definitely worth that 111$ however, I think Andrew might have an issue with it lol. 

Anyway, it is on its way, just a little slower and with the post office.  We will see how long it takes.  This past couple of months I have been working at the homeschool co-op and really enjoying it.  What a difference from public schools.  The parents care and so do the students!

Khloe is blossoming.  It is amazing to think that she is already 5 months old! My little baby is growing up too quickly.  She wakes up so happy, all smiles, ready to take on the world.  She likes to be upside down to, if she is sitting on my lap she arches herself backwards to look around.  I take her with me to work on Mondays and Thursdays, and everyone gets their baby time in. 

Zeke is going to preschool two days a week and has been enjoying that.  He comes home wired about everything he learned and did that day.  We've had him enrolled in some sports programs and he loves to run around like a banshee playing whatever sport it is that day.  He is still planning on being a pro golfer ;). 

Around the house we painted the play room! We used a teal and orange and it really freshened up everything.  I have to say- best looking play room ever! This spring I will be painting my room gray and my bathroom blue.  Then I found this bedding at target that is teal and white, with touches of yellow.  Very excited!

So, my dear Nicole, I miss you dearly, and can't wait to see you in the summer to celebrate your wedding!

Love you,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment