Hey ladies (Audriana and Nicole),
As you both know, I am a shopper... and you will be proud to know.... I DID NOT SHOP ON BLACK FRIDAY. I wanted to, of course, but to spend an entire day being thankful for what I have, and then to turn around and go crazy on things I WANT, just didn't make sense, especially since I am done shopping for both of my kiddos and hubby.
So now that the madness is over, and we are back home from an AMAZING vacation with Andrew's family in Oklahoma (see pictures on Facebook), I am ready to blast my Christmas music and start decorating. Zeke is already super anxious since we told him a special surprise from Santa is being delivered today. HIS ELF! We are doing Elf on the Shelf this year, and his name is Dash. I can't wait to get started. I am wrapping it in brown paper with stamps and everything! I also found a way to incorporate Santa in with the real meaning of Christmas, and I am just super stoked to make this our best Christmas ever.
I NEED YOUR HELP!
I want Dash to travel, so I am thinking he can spend a night with Aunt Anna and Aunt Nicole.... We will have to figure out logistics, like maybe print out a picture of him and then make it look like he is with you? IDK. HELP!
I love you both, hope you had a wonderful day. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR TWO AMAZING WOMEN IN MY LIFE!
Love,
Katie... and Dash ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment