Khloe is 6 months old, half a year, 36 months... so on and so forth. My little girl is growing up right before my eyes. Here is a special look back at everything Khloe for the last six months....
We will start with the day I found out I was pregnant.... I was talking to Audriana on the phone I believe... and I texted her a picture of a POSITIVE pregnancy test. I was ecstatic, scared, nervous, EXCITED! All at the same time.
Then.... right before Christmas.... we found out we were having a GIRL! I made my doctor check and recheck at least 5 times... I thought it was all too good to be true.
In March, my two bestest friends in the whole world threw me an amazing shower- pink ballerina with some tres chic thrown in- not the easiest person to plan a party for to say the least since I stick my nose into everything! We were surrounded by friends and family and created some beautiful memories.
Khloe's first month as the newest member of our family was quite eventful- she met all of her grandparents, traveled internationally and spent her days helping mommy and big brother adjust to life with a newborn. Breastfeeding was a little difficult at first- but after some initial weight loss she chunked up quite nicely. During her first month Khloe liked to sleep- all the time and more than anything else. Zeus and Zeke took their roles as older brothers very seriously and protected her against everyone and thing.
Yes- I have already discovered how much fun it can be to dress her up. The problem is when I just can't decide... she has way too many clothes (thanks Aunt Nicole ;) ). Her second month I started teaching at KEYS. What a blessing for both of us. She is able to come with me both days that I work and it has been amazing! When she sleeps she really likes to splay out- see picture below. I am still surprised over how dark her hair is- crazy?!
This picture I threw in just because ;)
Happy month 3! Khloe is such a sweet tempered easy baby. Andrew and I were worried when the doctor in the delivery room told us over and over again "Good luck with that one!" She came out screeching like a pterodactyl and to this day is our little dinosaur. She started rolling over and laughing- a lot. She is especially ticklish under her arms!
Big brother turned three this month! We had a Thomas the Train party- as you can tell- Khloe didn't want to be left out. She laughs all the time and enjoys playing by herself. I don't know what I did differently while pregnant- but whatever it was- it worked. We have discovered that if she is upset about something she likes to watch football.
Yes... I stuck my daughter in a pumpkin. And it was totally worth it. This picture is totally worth a million bucks. For her first Halloween, Khloe was TinkerBell, while big brother was Jake, from Jake and the Neverland Pirates (spin-off of Peter Pan). We went to a pumpkin patch, started crafting like crazy, and started teething!
I can sit up! Khloe learned how to sit up and support herself in month five. She likes to sit and play with her stacking toys and watch her brother run around like a banshee. I think she secretly just laughs at us all the time. We traveled to Oklahoma to visit Andrew's family and she was never put down! She jumps in her bouncer all the time and is scooting! Now mind you, she only scoots backwards- but hey at least she's moving!

And now to today- or month six. Khloe loves to eat carrots... and prunes (yuck!), and definitely bananas. She thinks puffs are the coolest thing ever even though they never make it in her mouth. She has many boyfriends- some aren't even born yet- but she is already weighing her options and making them pursue her. Good girl! She is in LOVE with her daddy. Whenever he walks into a room she turns and gives him the best and brightest smile you ever saw. He is definitely her first true love. We have introduced her to the Disney princesses, and Belle is her favorite! Oh and despite all my efforts- she is a thumb sucker..... EEK! She hasn't gotten her first tooth yet- but it is definitely on its way, whether we like it or not.








No comments:
Post a Comment