Hello ladies! I know New Years has already passed for both of you, and I hope it was a wonderful evening! I am having a super laid back night with the kids and my mom. We have been in California all week for Christmas and Andrew went home today since he has to work on Wednesday. My mom and I went shopping today and I took a glorious nap!
Anyone who says naps are not worth it, lies all lies! Zeke is my hot date for the night. We are going out for hot chocolate and dessert. Not sure what yet as who knows what is open but I thought it would be a fun way to celebrate a year worth of memories with him. He is such a precious little boy- with an amazing personality. We got his hair cut this weekend and he is looking more and more like Andrew. (That is not a bad thing! ;)). On Facebook there was this pin about filling a mason jar with your favorite things that happened over the year and then reading them on New Years. It starts tonight!
Your little girl Khloe is almost crawling! It is crazy! I can't believe my little baby is almost moving on her own. She gets up on one leg and rocks herself. So close!!! She started saying da da and ga ga. And she laughs all the time. When I go into her room to pick her up she is always talking and laughing to herself. And- she has almost outgrown her 6 month clothes! Eek!
So as with most people this night brings on reflections and well wishes for the new year, including a list of resolutions. I personally don't like to make resolutions because 1. I never keep them and 2. Why not make them when you feel like you need to?
Anyway, here are a few of the things I am thankful for as this year comes to a close.
1. My beautiful, healthy children who love to laugh and play.
2. Andrew, and his loving spirit and strength for our family.
3. Our house and everything inside that God has blessed us with.
4. A wonderful job that gives me the best of two worlds- staying at home and being in the classroom.
5. Great family that love and support us.
6. And last but not least- 2 friends who have traveled the world to far off places and the memories we share, and that are to come. Not to mention- the chance this blog gives me to sit and relay the craziness of my life and relax for ten minutes every week ;).
I love you both- happy New Year.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment